The Tribal Vibe in the Dark is calling you in for an intimate weekend in the Dark of an especially sensual, soft and devotional kind.
The theme for the weekend is ‘The Cave of Devotion’
We will be nesting very closely together, enjoying this intime space for a limited number of participants – new and old friends of The Tribal Vibe.
It is an exploration of what it means to connect to devotion on a deep level. We will connect through our own bodies as well as with each other inside the comfort of a tribe.
We will be
- aiming for full devotion in all our intentions and actions.
- exploring inner space and pleasures e.g. through the ancient Tandava massage, meditations, dance and play.
- nourishing ourselves with nature, spa, movement, good food and the company of each other and connecting through sharings and touch.
- activating the body, the heart & our senses, have sharings in clans every day, eyegaze, dance, take in nature on (silent) walks, engage in energy work, self explorations & reflexions, rituals, bonfires – and best of all – we will BE together.
- eeking to create a safe container – a cave-like experience – for us to dive deeper into the work from the first day.
We want to create a deeper experience of fellowship, supported by sacred touch and the healing feeling of being part of a community, relating authentically and from the heart.
This is the intimate Dark edition for a limited number of participants,
Fyrregaarden.dk in by the sea in Odsherred,
Northern Zealand, Denmark (one hour from Copenhagen).
The workshops will be facilitated by our Organizing Team
Winter is Coming…
– welcome to the nourishing warmth of the tribe!